Listen… November was not a reading month. It was a month spent adding a lot of minutes to my Spotify Wrapped numbers, I think, though somehow my listening of Folklore throughout the year kept any and all Midnights songs out of my Top Five songs of the year. I’m honestly surprised, but that’s alright. We’ll see how next year turns out (“Exile” will likely still be there, but we’ll check back in later). Anyway, I read 13 books in November and despite my best intentions, zero of those books were nonfiction and only two were ARCs. Ah well. C’est la vie. Regardless, let’s get into it.
A Visual Look at the Books I Read
- Total Books Read: 13
- Borrowed: 4
- ARCs: 2
- New to Me Authors: 4
My Posts in November
- October Wrap Up + November TBR
- #SnowInLoveBingo Announcement and TBR
So, yeah, I didn’t read a lot and I posted even less. Oops. But on Instagram, I also posted about 13 books that give me “Glitch” vibes!
Posts from Around the Internet
- This great post of Native/Indigenous authors from North America and their romances from @talk_about_swoon.
- Kissthepages posted Single Dad romances on Instagram, which is a trope I’ve been very into lately.
- Rozalexanderbooks posted some Hanukah Romances!
- Foreverinastory posted Midnights + Queer Book Recs, which was great.
- It’s Sagittarius Season and b.andherbooks and miss_melissalee have a Bingo challenge to celebrate!
- What to Read Based on Your Favorite Song from Red from practicingshelfcare
- And from the same account, What to Read Based on Your Favorite Song from Midnights.
- Y’all, this twitter thread b.andherbooks started is fantastic. B asked authors to share their horniest lines and the thread caused many books to be added to the TBR.
I am so confident I had a lot more posts that I meant to share with you this month, but, well, my brain doesn’t remember where I saved them, so here we are! Please share some of your favorites with me in the comments! Especially your favorite of your own blog posts because I’ve read… none this month, I think. Sorry!!
In addition to the three books above, which are all ARCs, I’m trying to catch up on my old ARCs (which means basically every single November ARC I had and many from October and August). I’m also hoping to catch up on the books that I had on my Most Highly Anticipated Books posts throughout the year. But we shall see what winds up getting read. Just to show you what that chaos looks like:
Please send help… This is way too many books to try and get to in December, but I’ll do my best! And honestly, I don’t think that’s even all of the books that I’m behind on reading ARC wise. So. There’s that too. Anyway, please let me know what you think I should prioritize. That would be awesome!
One response to “November Wrap Up & Chaotic December TBR”
[…] November Wrap Up & Chaotic December TBR […]