Nothing like doing your March Wrap Up and April TBR nearly two weeks into April, you know? But, in my defense, my laptop was not with me until last Friday. So… I’ve only had like, almost a week. Whatever. Anyway, March was amazing! Mostly because I went to Italy. (If you want pictures from Italy, this link will show you the ones I shared on Twitter!) Otherwise, just know I miss having four cappuccinos a day and 4:00 drink and snack time. (That later one might have just been a me and my sister thing, but I really loved it.)
Okay, anyway, we have a lot of books to go over so let’s get to why you’re actually here, shall we?
A Visual Look at the Books I Read in March
- Total Books Read: 21
- Pages: 7,037 + 2 Audio Exclusives
- Physical Reads: 5
- Ebooks: 6
- Audio: 10
- Owned: 6
- Hauled: 5
- Borrowed: 3
- ARCs: 7
- LGBTQIA+ Rep: 3
- Authors of Color: 8
- Most Read Genre: Contemporary Romance by 1
My Posts in March
- February Wrap Up + March TBR
- #SnowInLoveBingo Wrap Up
- #SpringIntoLoveBingo Recommendations
- Buzzword Challenge “Secret”: Reviewing The Very Secret Lives of Irregular Witches, The Secret Lives of Country Gentlemen, and Hotel of Secrets
- Catching Up on Avon Historical Romances: Heartbreaker, The Duke Gets Even, The Counterfeit Scoundrel, and The Portrait of a Duchess
Posts You Should Check Out
Please note, I didn’t get to see SO many posts in March, so I’m sorry that this section is not robust like it should be.
- So technically, this dropped on April 1, but I don’t want you to have to wait. Love in Panels has dropped the next Bingo board for #ShopYourShelves!
- It’s not too late to join in with #BDTB Retellings Readalongs!
- Speaking of #BDTB, B posted the most wonderful That’s My Wife trope recommendation list and y’all, let me just say, she’s not wrong about In a Jam!!!! I finally read it this week and I loved it just like B and I both knew I would!! But the best part is, I still have three recommendations to go!
- The incredible Trans Right Readathon hosted by Sim Kern spread like wildfire across the bookish internet and I was a little sad I was traveling and couldn’t figure out how to make the books I had downloaded work for it. But two posts I saved from it include Libro.fm’s audiobook recommendations list and this ultimate wrap up from Sim Kern! I hope this happens again and either way, I have a lot more books on my TBR that I need to get to ASAP!
Anyway, like I mentioned, I know there are so many more amazing things that dropped in March because so many people are amazing and so good at content creation! So please feel free to share your favorite post of yours or someone else’s down below! I would love to check them out.
Okay, so we’re going to break this down into two sections because I am participating in the Magical Readathon hosted by G at Book Roast so I’m going to highlight my (probable) picks for the classes I need and then I’ll share with you the ARCs I’m meant to be reading this month (April releases only, though my list is more extensive, but you’ve seen almost all of them before because I’m bad at reading things in a timely fashion).
Magical Readathon TBR
These cover the five classes I have to take for my chosen career (Star Whisperer) which are Art of Illusion, Astronomy, Inscription, Lore, and Psionics & Divination.
Now since we’re already into the “semester” I can tell you, I’ve also completed Conjuration with In a Jam by Kate Canterbary, Elemental Studies with In the Weeds by B.K. Borison, and Spells and Incantations with Ship Wrecked by Olivia Dade. So lovely of me to save three of my required classes for after reading those, huh? ANYWAY.
And there you have it! The books I’m telling myself I have to read this month! We’ll see how it goes, but one can always hope, right? Anyway, please let me know how your March went and what books you’re looking forward to in April because I would truly love to know!!
One response to “March Wrap Up + April TBR”
[…] March Wrap Up and April TBR […]