Are you overwhelmed with my favorites lists yet? If so, I’m sorry, but also, I have a lot of books I want to talk about! Although, if we’re being honest, I’m realizing you’ve seen a lot of these books already featured in the other lists I have shared. Also, just so we’re all clear, I am not really convinced of my order in this case. I really love these books. I am only committed to my number one slot.
10. Hook, Line, and Sinker by Tessa Bailey
9. The Vanished Days by Susanna Kearsley
8. The Lady Gets Lucky by Joanna Shupe
7. Finlay Donovan Knocks ‘Em Dead by Elle Cosiamo
6. Wheel of Time books 1-4 by Robert Jordan
5. A Twist of Fate by Kelley Armstrong
4. Dirty Rowdy Things by Christina Lauren
3. The Magnolia Chronicles by Kate Canterbary
2. The Brightest Star in Paris by Diana Biller
1. Archangel’s Light by Nalini Singh
Okay, so admittedly, I’m not really talking about any of these books because if we’re being honest, I’ve already talked about the vast majority of these books! But suffice to say, I really love all of these books. I hope you also read some great books in the last three months and that you’ll read ones you really love in the next three months!