I’m a little sad my birthday has come to a close… And also how in the world did the month go by so fast? October is going to be a busy month for me too so we’ll see what that means in terms of getting reading done. But this month, I read 24 books and I’m excited to tell you about them. Let’s hop to it!
Books By Rating
Statistics & Fun Facts
- Total Books Read: 24
- Source: Hauled (16), Borrowed (6), Owned (2), ARCs (that I read purely as an ARC? 0. That I read this month? 9)
- Format: Physical (7), ebook (7), Audiobook (10)
- Favorite Audiobook: The Strange Case of the Alchemist’s Daughter
- Favorite Book of September: Reel, Finlay Donovan is Killing It, The Love Hypothesis, and The Belle and the Beard are in a tough competition for that title.
My Posts This Month:
- August Wrap Up
- #FallInLoveBingo Recommendations
- Ranking Every 2021 Release I Read from May – August
- Most Anticipated Books of Fall
- Catching Up on ARCs: The Heiress Hunt, Devil in Disguise, and Bombshell
- Catching Up on ARC Reviews: Wreckless, Serving Sin, and Sandcastle Beach
- September Contemporary ARCs: The Shaadi Set-Up, A Lot Like Adiós, and With You Forever
- #BangInTheNightBingo TBR
- September Historical ARCs: The Duchess Hunt, The Devil’s Own Duke, and A Reckless Match
Other Posts Around the Internet I Enjoyed
- Sapphic September might be over, but you can read Sapphic books year round and this video has some great recommendations.
- This review from WOC Read of A Blues Singer to Redeem Him by Elle Jackson has me like, yes, please, I would like to read this.
- Nick and I may be fighting over who gets to be the President of Rita’s fanclub, but I love her review of The Shaadi Set-Up and ALSO, did you see her Tea Time Interview with Ali Hazelwood? I’m desperate for more from Ali so this was a nice tease.
I would round up more posts for you, but I’m tragically short on time so let me just instead ask for you to send me links to your favorite posts from around the internet? I’m super behind on blog reading and am just hoping that October is an easier month for me to stay caught up!
3 responses to “September Wrap Up”
Yeah, September went by very quickly for me too. 😦 I like Octobers but I’m feeling meh about everything this year.
I’m so happy to see all the books in your 5 and 4.5 stars list. I’m thrilled you love The Love Hypothesis!!!! I need to read The Belle and the Beard still. Also, this is the first time I’m seeing the Finlay Donovan series and I’m intrigued.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Okay, I love The Belle and The Beard, but we really gotta talk about Finlay Donovan. Nick… I am IN LOVE WITH IT. I cannot recommend it enough. It was so much fun.
[…] September Wrap Up […]